2019-2020 Girl Scout Upcoming Events: Due to COVID-19 programs have been cancelled. Please check in advance prior to attending any activities.
- To see current GSEMA programs, visit the Program List by Program Level here. GSEMA is providing support to our girls during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Click here to view our Google Online Calendar
- 9/21 – Celebrate Holliston: Get your troop banner & candy ready (optional) to march! You can also visit or volunteer at our Girl Scout booth.
- 9/16 thru 10/23 (11/5 for magazine sales) – Fall Sale Begins/Ends (See Fall Product Page for more info)
- 10/25 –Girl Scouts Costume Dance Party –
- 10/28 – Leader Meeting
- 10/31 – Girl Scouts Birthday
- Volunteer Conference 11/17/10, Register here
- Caroling at the Holliston Holiday Stroll
- Fall Sale Product Delivery
- Attend GSEMA Cookie Fest (2 dates!)
- Cookie Sales Begin Dec 3rd (see Cookie page for more information)
- Volunteer at the Senior Center to wrap gifts
- Volunteer at the gingerbread fundraiser
- Girl Scout Square Dance January 31st (This event charges a nominal fee, patched earned) Bring a partner! Pictures at 6:30, dancing at 7:00. RSVP to earn a patch. Please bring a donation of gently used coats. If coats are not an option we will gladly accept food for the food pantry.
- Make Valentines Day Cars for the Senior Center
- Valentines Day Cards for the Senior Center
- World Thinking Day: Suggestions for leaders at GSUSA and Waggs
- Girl Scout Week and Community Appreciations
- Girl Scout Shabbat March 6th
- GS Sunday (patch earned) March 8th
- GS Town Wide Event March 8th, more info coming from Sharon Febo
- Girl Scout Anniversary March 12, wear your vest to school
- Community Appreciations the week of March 8th
- Town Wide Clean up Event TBD
- Leader/Daughter event TBD
- Flag Ceremony – May 21st
- Holliston Spring Stroll
- Memorial Day Parade May 25th: Get your troop banner ready (optional)
- Awards and Bridging Ceremony – TBD (only applicable if your troop will be moving up to the next level of Scouts the following year) (This event charges a nominal fee)
- Town Wide Event: TBD
There may also be an age/level specific events held during the year (These events charge a nominal fee)