Registration for new and re-registering members is strongly encouraged to be completed online:
A step by step guide for renewal can be found here: How to Renew Girls and Family Members
You can contact Girl Scouts of Eastern MA directly at CustomerCare@gsema.org with online registration questions.
Applicants seeking financial assistance will need to register in person.
When registering online, you may be asked for a service unit code: Holliston’s Service Unit Code is SU377.
- All adult Girl Scout members who are leaders or volunteering in troop activities are required to have an active CORI/SORI form on file. CORI/SORI approvals are valid for 3 years.
- New adult members or members with expiring CORI/SORIs will need to fill out a CORI/SORI form.
There are two ways to submit the form. Please be sure to bring a form of government issued photographic identification when having your form completed.
- Have it completed by a Notary and mail to the address provided on the form.
- Take the form to one of our GSEMA CORI/SORI authorized representatives. They will complete the form and process it for you.
Our Holliston representative is Alicia Quealy.
- The annual cost of Girl Scout membership in eastern Massachusetts for 2017-18 is $40 per girl and $25 per adult member.
- This price includes the $25 GSUSA membership fee and a $15 council service fee (girl membership only).
Additionally, troops typically collect dues, which are at the discretion of each individual troop and based on their level of activity and fundraising, (e.g., the Fall Sale, cookie sales, and other fundraising activities).
Financial assistance is available. If you are in need of financial assistance, you will need to complete your registration in person.